Thursday, August 13, 2009

vintage bag




VINTAGE BAG/BOX



I found this little bag with a clear glass front at my favorite junk store, brought it home and embellished it. I covered the inside with some scrapbook paper, added ribbons, flowers, tags and a key. I think what I liked about it to start with was the vintage images of young women in 50s dress on the front and back. It spoke to me of a simpler time and a more feminine one which so appeals to me.


After I got done with it I had the same dilemma I always have...what do I DO with it? So there it sits in my craft room waiting to be told its future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)