Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scrapbook in a Box

My friend Viv and I taught a
class at the ALC Youth camp
today. It was a class in which
the 7 girls got to put together
a personalized scrapbook and
then a matching keepsake
box to put it in. The one below
is the one I made to show them.



It always amazes me to watch
a group of kids put their own
personality into a project, so
that by the end of the class
you have 7 completely unique
projects for them to take home.



What an awesome experience for the
ALC youth to have a weekend of so
much fun, fellowship and godly teaching!
It could be life changing for some of them
as they make new friends, spend time
with older youth as their counsellors
and experience God in a new way.
I'm so privileged to have been able
to be a craft teacher for all 3 years:)

Also its fun to see all the talent
among us adults as we put on the
workshops....


Wouldn't it be great if we could
box up all our special memories
into a keepsake box and then
someday in Heaven open them up?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)