Monday, August 24, 2009

The Cabin Life

I love to imagine what it would be like to live in a very small cabin...is that a symbol of wanting to simplify my life? It seems like I have so much stuff! I was telling my girls that I clean out my clothes closet and get rid of a bunch of stuff and then a few weeks later the thing is full again, the clothes seem to creep into the closet when I'm not looking!! Of course the cure is simple, stop buying more clothes! Thats why small places have so much appeal...there aren't any closets!! No wonder my Mom tells of having 3 dresses, one for Sunday, one for School and one for home. That was all they had room for. Only problem is, if I moved into a small cabin my husband would get so claustrophobic he'd run screaming into the woods and never come back! Oh wait, that'd give me more room in the cabin for some more stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)