Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Plain Fancy

Sometimes a girl just has to let loose and pretend!
I was in Central OR last month and found this
abandoned house out in a field. It was kind of
strange standing in the yard and realizing that a
long time ago someone lived and farmed here. So
I decided to get into the feeling of the place and
be a "cowgirl" of sorts! Lots of people are surprised
to find out that I have always loved western things,
cowboys, horses, fences, old barns etc. I guess this
day I just lived for a moment in that world.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I believe we are kindred spirits! We should go a barn hunting some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Cute blog:) I found your's thru Stephanie's blog. Feel free to visit mine;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)