Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Story of the Typewriter Case








Once upon a time, when I was 7, my family was going on a car trip to New Hampshire. As we got ready to go suddenly I realized that everyone in the family had a suitcase except me! I was crushed, this went to prove that NOBODY liked me. However my wonderful Mom dug around in the upstairs junk closet and found a case to our old non-manual typewriter. (Does anybody these days even know what a typewriter is?! Anyway that was my suitcase for the 6000 mile trip and I was so proud to have my very own :) So you can imagine my delight wen MANY years later I found an old typewriter in ints case for $5. I bought it, put the typewriter on my bookcase and started embellishing the box. Looks like embellished memories!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)