Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sewing up a pretty storm




I'm back sewing clothing after a hiatus of several years. All it took was to have a beautiful little girl to sew for! I have made several outfits with lots of ruffles and have gotten a really positive response, not just from Mommy but from all her friends. Even a couple of men have commented on the black and white one. Now I'm going to start on a vintage looking velvet dress with coat and hat for our family pics in the fall! I get so excited thinking about it, that I can't fall asleep at night:)

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I want to have a little girl just so I can buy some outfits from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!
    Im so happy you are here! love your outfits! what sizes are you making? Are you doing other things too? so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfits are sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)