Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fall is Just Around the Corner

Fall is almost here! There's something about seeing red pears at the local farm stand and waking up to mist on the fields that says "FALL". I agree with fellow bloggers that even though I love summer, I always enjoy fall especially September and October. If any of you love to see fall leaves in color take a drive over the Mackenzie Pass from I5 to Sisters OR. in the late fall and you will be in awe of the saturation of colors...have someone else drive cause you won't be looking at the road!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful picture!
    We only have green pears here, so it is an extra delight to see them in this colour!

    Greetings from Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)