Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Slowcooker Oatmeal

I'm linking up with 

 Slow cooker Oatmeal
Hmmm
Well this is an interesting recipe!
For one thing I'm not an oatmeal lover to begin with
so I was trying to find a recipe that maybe
I would like as oats are a good source 
of fiber.
However that also doesn't help to give a very 
unbiased taste test.

As you can see the color is really dark brown and
(I think kids would say "yuck it looks like p...!")
The taste was okay, very smooth and 
surprisingly still chunky with apple
despite cooking overnight!
The nuts were no longer crunchy so that
was unusual also.
 If you are an oatmeal fan and
you'd like to try the recipe
it is at All Recipes
under
Slow Cooker Fruit, Nuts, and Spice Oatmeal

1 comment:

  1. It sounds interesting, but I, too, am not an oatmeal lover!! Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)