Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Fave Color Combo

I never thought I would like gray and yellow
as a color combo, but after 
seeing it used here and there in bedding 
and decor I decided I like it a lot.
This is a tunic I made...
 And this is an outfit I thrifted, including
the jeans:)
My only problem is not to go overboard
and then get sick of it and have to empty
my closet AGAIN!

I think I might try it in my laundry which is already 
painted a soft yellow, so just adding
some white and gray might freshen it up.
 I never seem to be done in that room
so I might as well like it!

4 comments:

  1. It looks really cute on you - you seem to always do such a good job thrifting . . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this color combo {and sometimes also including a teal} or yellow & black:) Also love the outfits you made for the grand kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beginning to really like that combo, too! I just haven't gotten any yellow to add to my wardrobe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see gray and yellow decor the more I like it! Too bad I don't have a house to decorate!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)