Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vintage stuff

At Pikes Place Antiques, I spent a glorious few hours scouring through all the vignettes, especially the ones with vintage fashion. I finally happened upon a French Fashion Magazine
"Le Petit Echo de la Mode" from April 1948! This was something I could afford and I bought it to frame some of the drawings for my craft room....
Also found an antique brooch , some tags and then in a tea shop found some bush tea, per "No. 1 Ladies Detctive Agency " series of books I love. Good stuff, treaures that cost a little but are so fun to hunt for...the hunt is really the best part!

1 comment:

  1. Love Pikes Place Market just went last spring for the first time very cool:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)