Thank you Stephanie at The Whispering Creek House Blog for wanting to know more about me and Congrats on your award!
7 Random things about me
1. I learned to sew in Home Ec at Battlegound High. The first project I did my teacher cautioned me that I did things a little too quickly and should be more detail oriented. Guess what? I still sew a little too quickly and have to rip things out many times:(
2. Once when I was pregnant I sat in bed and ate a whole box of Sees truffles! Not a good idea, but it goes to show how much I love chocolate.
3. Almost every time my husband goes out of town I redecorate or remix something in my house. So once when I was gone he moved the piano upstairs, changed the whole living room arrangement and bought a new nook table!
4. My life long dream is to go to England and stay in a country cottage for a month.
5. I keep a notebook with pictures I've clipped out of catalogs and magazines with outfit ideas so when I don't know what to wear I look through that to get inspired.
6. When I can't fall asleep at night I picture in my mind a bare house or cottage or farmhouse and starting with the front entry I "buy" things and "decorate" it room by room in my mind until I fall asleep. And WOW have I come up with some great combos! Too bad in the morning I can't remember any of it!
7.I read approximately 2-3 books a week, depending on the time of year.
Hey that was kind of fun! I hope I find some things out like that about all my fellow bloggers.
2 years ago