Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whats in a Box?

What could possibly be so exciting about a brown box?
Its a new batch of Ladies Bible Study books! Tomorrow me and 13 other ladies are starting a new Bible study...the fresh feeling of opening up a book and wondering what treasures will I find here? What truths will forever change me? What stories will be told, whose heart will be opened, how much tears and laughter will fill this house every Weds. for a few weeks?
I know that when we open up the Word we can expect to be different than before, thats the beauty of doing a Bible study, it gets you concentrated on THE WORD for a few weeks. Such joy in being privileged to open my home to that!!
Can't wait until tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. so exciting!could hardly wait to crack it open and start! very good thngs are in store for us all!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)