Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Peace and Trust

"Peace I leave with you; 
my peace I give you. 
I do not give to you as the world gives. 
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

The past few days have brought so much worry 
into my life and I am struggling to have this peace...
if you look very closely you can see there
is a bee right in the center of that flower.
If God can take care of even a tiny insect, 
then surely He can care for all those
who need Him now!


Please pray for Denton
16 yrs old, son of our Pastor
who was diagnosed with Leukemia
yesterday...
and for my nephew Zach (20) who
entered drug rehab Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)