Thursday, June 16, 2011

Outdoors Room

 I'm joining up with the Thursday Link Party @
 I love to have a place to relax and read outdoors
during the short summers we have.
This is the covered area of our house,
on the back patio, before...
 I had these curtains in my cupboard
that I had gotten from a garage sale. 
They were a little short but with 
the rope tied around them and the posts they are fine.
 I revamped the lantern with rope too, added pots
of flowers, and using an idea from Pottery Barn,
I took 4 lanterns and hung them from rope 
as an outdoor "chandelier".
I also had this canvas in the attic so I hung
that above the "sofa", and with new
pillows and arrangement of furniture it
looks like a brand new, cozy outdoor room!

1 comment:

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)