Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Dinner

For Father's Day this year my husband
was very specific about
what he wanted for dinner.
Steak with Blue Cheese butter
and corn on the cob,
wedge salad, bread and fresh strawberry pie.
I used the papers in the 1st collage for my color 
inspiration, and since his birthday is today
 I put the same colors on his card for that 
also. The pic on the card is of him at 1yr old:)
I knew he liked cranberry juice
so I came up with a recipe for a mixture
of cranberry, grapefruit, lime and soda water
and called it "Cranberry Splash".
I liked the idea of making individual pies so 
they could be wrapped in ribbon with a tag.  
The idea for the jars with banner and ribbon
were from Catch My Party.
Thanks to A Proffittable Life
for the free Father's Day subway art printable.

I think my Cricut was one of the
best purchases I ever made! I am using
it for EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks yummy; the cranberry splash make me thirsty! Wow, the picture of Kirk as a toddler ... at first glance I thought it was Shana! (I can see Brielle too.) Wishing your husband a wonderful year abundantly blessed by our Father's loving hand. Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)