This idea is from this joy+ride
I hope some of my readers will answer these
questions on their blogs!
I'd love to see what your winter world is like...
This is my winter world...
on my nightstand:
- eye glasses
- silk scarf
- 12 books :) 4 devotionals, 4 Miss Read novels, 4 misc. fiction
- photos of my family
- lamp with beaded fringe
- journal -with the cover I made that makes me smile everytime I see it
- new blogging ideas
- gingerbread flavor in everything
- hot drinks, especially spiced tea and homemade mochas
- early evenings reading in bed
how does winter inspire you?
- the shapes of trees without leaves
- frost patterns that look like art
- incredible sunrises-the mountains look like they're on fire!
- warm fires
- pink cheeks on little ones
whats one item in your winter wardrobe you can't go without?
- my robe, fluffy, warm and cozy
whats your idea of the perfect homemade winter meal?
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice soup with homemade bread and lots of butter
What are three constants in your day?
- my grand daughter coming in the door
- a half hour of devotions before I get out of bed in the morning
- finding some beauty in the everyday
- "Ancient Words" by Lynn Deshozo, sung by Robin Mark