Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year with New Opportunities

"A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard,
and he went to find fruit on it, but did not find any.
So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard,
'For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit
on this fig tree and haven't found any.
Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'
'Sir,' the man replied, 'leave it alone for one more year,
and I'll dig around it and fertilize it.
If it bears fruit next year, fine!
If not then cut it down.' "

Luke 13:6-9

God is the author of Grace!
Accept it and believe it
and let this year be the best you've ever known...

2 comments:

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)