Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scrap Challenge for a Dreary Saturday

 For this page layout I used a sketch from The Scrappiest
 to enter a contest over on the site Sweet Peach Crop Shop
and another challenge from "52 More..."
 The #3 challenge from that book is
 to lift a design idea from a home decor item.
So I chose this pillow...
This is the first time I used my sewing machine
on a scrapbook page and was thrilled
with how easy it was to do!
The color orange really was cheerful
to work with on such a dark, rainy day:)

4 comments:

  1. that is a great page! what a neat idea to use a pillow for inspiration! well done!! thanks for doing the love dare Karen it is so beautiful that you are using it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing along at sweet peach and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take! Love the stitching and your idea to use a pillow as inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love that!! Thanks for playing along at Sweet Peach!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)