Saturday, January 8, 2011

"52 more Scrapbook Challenges" #1 & Scrappiest sketch #97

The inspiration for this scrapbook layout came from
the book "52 more Scrapbook Challenges".
The #1 challenge is to use an outfit as
your inspiration. This is the one I chose because
I like the multilayered ruffles and the crocheted
neck piece (and matching hat). Also the
colors went so well with the photo.
I also used a sketch from The Scrappiest as my basic lay out.
The ruffles are the inspiration for the paper strips that
I tore and inked in white. The crocheted piece is
emulated in the ribbon and buttons.
I liked that the waves looked like ruffles
in the picture too. That was why I chose that photo.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cute page . . . and I love the ruffles on the sweater:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)