Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Now I'm Mamma!

Today my Grandaughter finally called me Gramma, but it sounds like Mamma...so cute and just in time because her Daddy and Mommy are going on a fun vacation and she is staying with me! So just a heads up I don't know if this Gramma is going to have time or brain power to blog for a few days...hope to get my green challenge #3 done...but we'll see:) This little girl has more energy than all 5 of my kids had or maybe its just because my body is so old now it feels like it!


Anyway its just as exciting to hear the first time they say Gramma, as it is when your kids say Mama that very first time...love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)