Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving decor 2008

After checking out the "The Whispering Creek" blog, (see side bar for address) I remembered how much fun it was to do Thanksgiving for 8 people last year not 80 like it sometimes is in our family! Don't get me wrong, I like family but it is nice to be able to set the table with real dishes and put some time into making it look special.
We were at a house in Central OR so I went with a western theme. The stars are actually Christmas Ornaments that I wrapped around the western napkins. I love my black bandana plates but rarely use them, so that was fun, but washing the dishes went on forever even with only 8 people! This year its back to a BIG group again, but lucky for me at my sister-in-laws home not mine!

2 comments:

  1. Karen this is too cute!! do you have more pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sheriff's star is very unique. i really, really like it. i'm off to read more of your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)