Thursday, November 19, 2009

Frou Frous

My very last project for the Artisan Fair is done...I found a site on line that tells you "how to..." do just about anything and thats where I found out how to make Tulle Skirts, so easy and fun and they always turn out so CUTE!
These are a few samples, but I have teal and blue, pink and fushia, creme etc. As I look around the room filled with stacks of pretty skirts, shirts, pants, flowers and tulle, I'm so glad I decided to spend the last month and some working on the Fair. Its been a good learning experience, I've made a lot of progress in sewing techniques, and grown in confidence. Those are things that can only be learned by trial and error!

1 comment:

  1. So cute karen! I would love to get one for Ella!The fair will be here soon! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)