Sunday, November 1, 2009

ARRRGGGHHH

Just need to vent!
I am so sick of sewing! I keep thinking at the end of this next week the piles of cut out fabric is going to get smaller and it never does!! Then I know that next week is going to be so busy I probably won't get much done. I want to be done with all the outfits so I can do the fun stuff like hats and purses and extras! Actually the outfits were fun to start with too....oh well, maybe a few days off won't be a bad idea and then I'll be energized to get sewing again.

3 comments:

  1. it does get frustrating! but you know even taking a day off would probably help! just figure what gets done gets done! lol your doing some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with stephanie! take a day:) the stuff ive seen so far is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take a couple days break!:) you still have lots of time:) i STRESSED the 1st year i did the artisan fair & now i've learned whatever i get done is enough:) so go put your feet up, read a good book or maybe have a massage?:) can't wait to see all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)