Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas on the Porches

It is so fun to do up a porch for 
the Christmas Season,
and I have 2:)








Right after I finished decorating the weather dropped
into the teens and the water froze in my
antique canning jars and they all broke:(

Funny story for my sister Faith...
I was out in the ditches again cutting branches
and berries. I was in the mud and water so deep
that I was kind of wondering how I was going to get
out. Just then the mail man pulled up, stopped
and asked "do you want to be in that ditch
or are you stuck?!"
I quickly said "no, I'm ok!" and he drove off
shaking his head, I just laughed
and laughed thinking of how crazy I must've looked.
(see post)
Up to my boot tops

3 comments:

  1. :) . Funny about the ditch. Nothing quite like the ditches in Clark County! I LOVE the "We celebrate Jesus" sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha ... Giggling again about the ditch story(s) just like I did when i borrowed your rubber boots when I was there. PS: Love the porch and YOU! Hope it helps get and keep you in the spirit. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Karen! The porches and the story! And you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)