Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 Things I Learned in 2013

I saw this idea on another blog
and thought it a really cool way to 
close out the year.
13 things I learned in 2013

1. Parents are irreplaceable
2. Joy can come even when there is sorrow

3. Detaching is possible
4. You can learn to be financially savvy at any age
5. Sisters are the best
6. A brother is the best

7. Crying in public is OK
8. A church can be a care center for the hurting
9. Eating too many burgers and fries leads to weight gain
10. Living in town is doable for a country girl

11. Pop is not a good substitute for water
12. Being transparent helps other people to be also
13. Friends who listen & pray are the hands and feet
of Jesus

That's quite a list to learn in one year!
I feel like its been time well spent.
Anyone else feel like posting on their blog
what they've learned?

2 comments:

  1. We never do quit learning do we? Dad always said we are in still in school and have to learn each day. What are you doing up so late ? Love you much. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of good stuff, Karen! Keep learning!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)