Monday, December 9, 2013

Catch Lights in Her Eyes

I used a great idea that I found on Pinterest,
in which, as an indoor studio you 
use your garage with the door open.
This is where I did my 5 year old 
grand daughters' photo shoot.
I was able to catch the light in her eyes
as the lighting was great. 
We just had to go in and warm up every few minutes
as it was in the low 20s that day.
She was a delight to work with 
and came up with creative ideas for
ways to pose;)



The back drop is a sheet that I covered in ruffles
and the floor in the top photo is strips of
pine paneling I painted to look weathered.

2 comments:

  1. The studio and lighting are swell! Beautiful photos of a lovely five year old. Marcella

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)