Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Using the Fab Wax


 The Annie Sloan Wax is amazing!
For the pot rack above, I did a coat of flat black 
spray paint. Then I dipped my brush in the 
clear wax and then in a metallic acrylic and 
stroked and blotted it. 
There it is a faux galvanized metal pot rack...

This wicker ottoman was a basic red/brown color.
I spray painted it tan and then with the same
technique as above but with brown and black
paint I aged it. Now it matches my old 
ladder that I have in this room perfectly.
The wax dries very quickly too so no 
long wait to use your creation.
(by the way these are both thrifted items)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)