Friday, November 4, 2011

Camera Bag

Yesterday I was thinking about a camera bag
 and how it would be great to make 
one that matched my camera strap.
I was looking through my pattens and couldn't 
find the bag patterns I knew I had,
so I dug in my closet and there in a pile of 
stuff was a bag already cut out and ready 
to sew, in the exact same fabric!
I didn't even remember cutting it out at all!!!
 That's the strap I made awhile ago...
And here's the finished bag.
I made it extra stiff and heavy so that
if I set it down the camera won't get banged up.
There is plenty of room for phone, wallet, etc.
along with camera and accessories as needed.

The pattern is Simplicity 2617
with an added closure tab with velcro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)