Friday, June 11, 2010

Retro Play Suit

I found this adorable vintage pattern
at the junk store for 50 cents.
It is a size 8! I really could
not imagine a 7 or 8 year old in our day and age
wearing this. I decided to take the idea
and use it for a little girl.
I used a size 1 pattern I had and altered it a bit to come up with a similar look but using
bolder colors. See the retro lawn chairs
on the top fabric though? That's a Moda Fabric. It looks so cute on Brielle that I think I
might use the idea again in a new line
of clothes I'm designing ideas for.

Now we just need some sunny weather!



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can't imagine a 7 or 8 year old wearing that now!!! Great idea to adapt it to Brielle's size.....and cute fabric:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)