Sunday, January 17, 2010

Inspirations Right Now

I have been thinking about inspiration and what I inspires me Right Now...

1. Color! Lots of it and in every shade...give me one more gray day and I'll shrivel up:(
2. Other Blogs...there are some incredibly talented people out there in Blogland! At first I get a little intimidated viewing others creations and creative processes, but then I get excited about all the possiblities out there:)
3. Learning new things...theres so much to learn that sometimes I can hardly breathe!
4. Older folks....I just love the wrinkles and the wisdom and the soft watching for a better place!
5. Children...dimples and rumples and pudgy hands and the sheer joy in living,theres nothing like it:)
6. A truly good book! If you haven't tried one by Jan Karon, please do!!!
7. Challenges...this color challenge is really getting me thinking and noticing things I didn't before
8. GOD...nuff said!!

Let me know what some of your "Right Now" inspirations are...I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)