Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'll Have One of Everything

For those of you who live on bread, muffins, croissants etc. you have no idea how hard it is to follow a gluten free diet for the rest of your life! So whenever I'm in Sisters, Ore. I always stop in at Angeline's Bakery. There I can step up to the counter and order just like a "normal" person..."I'll have a muffin, scone, brownie, one of each kind of cookie and a toffee bar!" because they bake lots of different things that are gluten free and I can actually have a choice! You have no idea how happy that makes me....yummmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Here is a bakery for you to try when you are in Seattle. One of my daughters is trying gluten free so we will make a trip there soon to try out some of the goodies.

    http://www.wheatlessinseattle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried Garlic Jim's Pizza? Delicious pizza and they have a gluten free crust available! There is one at Salmon Creek.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)