Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eye Candy for Spring

Here is my new stack of fabric for spring clothing....some for Brielle, some for me...so many ideas so little time! My new sewing machine and I are still getting to know each other and I've had a few moments of frustration! However if you want to know how to use ANYTHING you can find out how on "youtube" so THANKS to that I am happily using my ruffler foot and button holer now. Amazing how much better a new model works. Hmmmm I wonder if there is a way to get a new model of a brain so I could trade this rusty one in:)

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOO!!! i am looking at all that gorgeous fabric wishing i had something to sew & time to sew it:D

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)