Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grandma loves her little Sweetie!

Thanks to Sharla Stenersen Photography (see my side bar for web site and blog) we got our family pics done! Plus we did a few extra poses like the one above of me and Brielle :)
Uh Oh! Am I supposed to be playing with Grandmas old hat box? Sure I am! Grandma lets me play with everything cause I'm SO CUTE!!! and I'm wearing a dress and bloomers my Grandma made me too.
If you want great pictures done be sure to contact Sharla! She does really creative work!

2 comments:

  1. haha she is such a sweetie! And by the way I can only hope and pray I look like you when Im a grandma!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)