Thursday, July 4, 2013

Other Camp Projects

Another project for camp was to take
an old lounge chair and recover it in denim
after painting the arms cream.
I also took an old canvas camp stool
and made a cover.
The roasting sticks and pie irons each got
their own canvas bag with velcro so
no more rattling and falling around with those, 
Yippee! 
 I also made banners from fabric to hang in the 
tent and pillows for the very comfy camp
bed I bought at a garage sale:)
The camp kitchen was an old metal box for 
keeping tools in with a lid that opens
in front and shelves.
I just added rope through the front hole so
I could have a paper towel roll
handy. It worked out really great and 
also only cost $3 plus paint.


2 comments:

  1. Is that what you call "glamping?" Of course you would make camping lovely and beautiful. :) Looks like you had a good time! Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)