Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vintage Fun

I just spent a lovely Pacific Northwest morning checking out two vintage sales. "Vintage Gatherings" was a delightful and budget friendly event with lots of familiar faces from local folks and bloggers. The variety of items and vendors gave everyone a chance for a great find.

The "Barn House" sale is a definite must to see if you love vintage! Although it is more spendy the vignettes are gorgeous and the styling stunning.
Both of these will have more sales this summer so be sure you check their blogs to see when those are happening.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!


3 comments:

  1. i went garage saing to day in vancouverwe saw a vintage gathering signs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to come to our first Vintage Gathering Flea! We always have so much fun, and we were blessed with a beautiful day. I have the dates for all of our flea markets on my blog on the side bar as well as a link to the 'Vintage Gathering' blog that Annette from our group is managing. Come visit! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo im glad you were able to check the barn sale out..its fun to go but outta my price range..lol thanks so much for the bag and book! ella instantly claimed the bag..and i am looking forword to a cup of tea and a good read! thanks so much i feel blessed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)