Monday, May 31, 2010

Blue Challenge #1 (and jean jacket story)

Here's my blue challenge #1
Things I love in blue!
Here's a story about jean jackets...
When I was in NY City on vacation
I decided to buy a really wonderful jean jacket
as a souvenir of the trip, knowing I would
wear it forever so it'd be worth the $.
After looking everywhere in all the stores
that are so famously New York, I finally
asked a sales lady where they were.
She looked at me like I was from another planet
and said " We don't have any!"
That was when I realized that I am truly
from OUT WEST, "where the buffalo roam
and the deer and the antelope play"!
East coast city girl I am not:) YEEHAW!

1 comment:

  1. hehe..love the jacket story:) I was just thinkin' I should get myself a cute jean jacket..don't remember when I had one last..

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)