Saturday, February 4, 2012

Junk Salvation Show 2012

I managed to drag myself out of
the house today even though I have
a migraine and go to Hillsboro
for the Spring 2012 Junk Salvation Show.
I didn't buy much and felt kind of sluggish
from the meds I had to take 
but it was good show.
I just took a few pics as some of the 
booths were not allowing photos this time...
I've never had that happen before 
and am not sure why.

Perhaps a lot of copy cat designs 
are showing up in other shows? 
It is hard not to think,
"well I could make that and sell it for a lower price!"
So that could be the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)