Monday, July 11, 2011

Beach Weekend

Our Mom and Daughters weekend was
the most fun ever! The weather was stunningly
beautiful and the time relaxing and fun.
For the invites I used a clip board so that I 
could put all the info in one spot...
The house was so cute and just a short walk to 
the beach.
It was plenty nice enough to read and sleep
in the sun.
So great to have time away with my girls, 
who as adults are really more like 
friends then just daughters.
We had PLENTY of snacks!
and good food:)
And some time to be silly and dress up 
in 50's style and to model,
including some very hysterical 
moments in thrift store wedding clothes, 
(which pictures my pregnant daughter 
forbade me to post on my blog!)

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! I LOVE that picture of tessa on the beach in the white dress :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)