Monday, December 28, 2009

A Year of Mornings

I happened to run across this book at the Library. The 2 women were bloggers who lived 3191 miles away from each other and every morning they would post a picture taken before noon. Eventually they began to have such a following that it became a blog of its own! Fascinating to anyone interested in photography or everyday life.

Check out their blog at http://3191.visualblogging.com/.



The pics above are examples of a few of my mornings in the past month! Isn't it interesting to see how much beauty there is in the everyday hours?

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool I would love to see that book!hmm wonder if other topics could be done this way...u game?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)