Saturday, December 19, 2009

All Wrapped Up

I couldn't put off this part of the season any longer, so I put on a mellow Christmas CD, brewed a cup of herbal tea, grabbed a handful of White Chocolate Cinnamon Caramel Corn and started wrapping the gifts!
Shhh...this is a surprise! Something I put together for someone in the family:)

I ended up using white and plain brown paper bags and brown wrapping paper with snowmen. It kind of seemed to fit the less is more decor I did this year.

I used up my scraps of leftover ribbon from this and that, some brown yarn and made some tags out of scrapbook paper and stamps. Once I get started on the wrapping I always enjoy it and end up wishing there was more to wrap:) I'm so glad that my man, shortly after we were married, taught me exactly how to make a wrapped gift box look professional! I've used that skill hundreds of times. Beats me where he learned it because once I knew how he never wrapped another gift! Hmmmmm...maybe there was a hidden agenda in that long ago tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)