Thursday, December 17, 2009

City Christmas

Portland, Oregon @ Christmas time...notice the firplace is made out of stacked wooden yard sticks! Thats Anthropologie for you.
First Congregational Church circa 1895 where we enjoyed a "Celtic Yuletide" performance

Decor at Nordstroms

Brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things!


A Tuba band played in Pioneer Square

A Peppermint Mocha at Borders and a Lot of Interesting books to browse
Macys decked out for Christmas, but not like Meier and Frank used to do their window displays!


2 comments:

  1. How fun, I love Portland, but don't make it there enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..thinking it will be nice when my kids are a little older & i can go do something like this too!! sounds just like something i would love to do with my sis, judy:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)