Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bear, "free" to Good Home?

Remember this bear from my 
front porch?
Somebody stole him!
I drove past yesterday and noticed 
something didn't look right
and my heart dropped.

But this is what I hope...
that whoever took it has a child
who was not going to get anything for 
Christmas because there was no money.
That child's parent saw the bear
right there and easy to grab
and took it knowing that their 
little one would squeal with
delight Christmas morning.
I only wish they would have asked...
I would gladly have given it away.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Thats so sad, that someone would just take him! Well, we should pray that someone finds Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)