Monday, October 11, 2010

Psalm 107 and a Trip to the Beach

"For He commands and raises the stormy wind,
which lifts up the waves of the sea...
He calms the storm ,
so that the waves are still."


Psalm 107:25 & 29

I enjoyed a wonderful few days @ the beach!
The first days were 70* sunny and no wind...
the next days were battering wind and rain!

I have loved these verses ever since I realized
what they said.
God SENDS the storm and CALMS the storm,
in our lives and in the sea.
There is nothing that is not in His hand
and He can be trusted to know
when we've reached the end of our
resources and need the storm to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)