Monday, August 16, 2010

Very Thrifty Vintage Finds

I had a chance to do some thrift shopping
a few days back and found some GREAT deals!
If you have a Habitat for Humanity store near you
they are definitely worth a visit.
And good old Goodwill usually comes through also! I found these shoes which were marked 1 size too big but luckily I tried them on anyway and
they were perfect. Then the next place I
found the purse and they are a perfect match:)
I also found the clip on earrings that I will
use as shoe decorations or for a collar pin. The two jackets are not vintage exactly but
look like they came from the 4os.
The picnic basket, suitcases and
skates were a real steal.
Now to figure out where to put them!



1 comment:

  1. oohh love those suitcases! I need to get some for props I loved the photos of Brielle with the suitcase:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)