Monday, October 24, 2011

Sketch #1 Try it On for Size

I discovered a wonderful artist over at
She will take a picture of herself in an
outfit and then do a sketch/painting
of the look with a whimsical character
that represents it.
I just love the idea and so I gave it a try...
Please check her blog to see how it's 
really supposed to be done though-
mine is just for fun!

I ended up with the page being too small for 
the full sketch so had to add on a piece 
at the bottom.
I also took a photo of the finished product
which made it difficult to get the 
true effect. I will give it a try again soon 
with another look and try to scan it next time.

1 comment:

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)