Friday, October 14, 2011

Reuse, Recycled Wedding to Kitchen

Several of the wedding idea websites
feature how to use the purchased items
from your wedding in your house
in whole new ways.
I decided to go ahead and redo above
my kitchen cabinets with some of the
wedding leftovers...
I also had bought some old scales at the vintage
sales this summer so those went up there too.
I really like how the whites and creams
lighten up the dark walls and tile.
I will be featuring some more recycling of
wedding things soon.

1 comment:

  1. Such a neat idea! Wish I had my own house to decorate again. My style is not exactly like my mil's ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)