Friday, August 24, 2012

Why I hardly have time to blog!

I sure have little time to
think up fun and interesting ideas
to blog about these days!
My space at Rusty Glamour has
been a huge blessing and success
for which I am so thankful.
However it keeps me very
busy finding product to upcycle
or re finish etc...
This is my garage...
The top left picture is some
finished product, the rest is all
yet to be dealt with!
So sorry, if I've been a boring blogger...
 life right now
has become immensely challenging
in many ways and my blog
is suffering from it.
But all is okay, right?
When God is in control
then why should we worry or fear?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, KAren! Bless you! Are you still planning a fall under the lilacs sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're enjoying your little spot and doing so well:) Very cute desk!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments and have changed my settings so if you don't have an account you can still comment, but please let me know who you are by initials or name:)