I saw this idea on another blog
and thought it a really cool way to
close out the year.
13 things I learned in 2013
1. Parents are irreplaceable
2. Joy can come even when there is sorrow
3. Detaching is possible
4. You can learn to be financially savvy at any age
5. Sisters are the best
6. A brother is the best
7. Crying in public is OK
8. A church can be a care center for the hurting
9. Eating too many burgers and fries leads to weight gain
10. Living in town is doable for a country girl
11. Pop is not a good substitute for water
12. Being transparent helps other people to be also
13. Friends who listen & pray are the hands and feet
That's quite a list to learn in one year!
I feel like its been time well spent.
Anyone else feel like posting on their blog
what they've learned?